Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Warnings For external use only. To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Do not reuse. Once opened, discard. Do not touch unit-dose tip to eye. If solution changes color, do not use. Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.