Flammable - do not spray near flame or while smoking, contents under pressure, do not crush, puncture or incinerate, do not expose to heat or store at temperature above 120°f. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs. Do not use on broken skin. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. When using this product - keep away from face and mouth to avoid breathing it, avoid spraying in eyes, use only as directed; Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease. For external use only.