The first Martin’s Super Market opened in 1947 in South Bend, Ind. From that small beginning, Martin’s Super Markets has grown to 21 stores throughout Northern Indiana and Southwest Michigan. Martin’s was built on hard work, determination and innovative ideas, but it’s customer service that is the top priority at every Martin’s Super Markets. Each Martin’s employee is trained to meet customers’ needs, while providing the best quality products and greatest value for the dollar. Martin’s offers its customers added conveniences such as full-service pharmacies and specialty departments, including Side Door Deli Cafés, which offer a full variety of hot and cold ready-to-eat menu items. Community service and involvement are also high on the list of priorities at Martin’s Super Markets, sponsoring numerous programs that give back to the community.