One Pot Shrimpby Mat & Kitchen
- 1.0 Wild Previously Frozen 26/30 Ct Raw Jumbo Ez Peel Shrimp1 lb
- 1.0 Organic Butternut Squasheach
- 1.0 Brussels Sprouts
- 1.0 Local Basil1 oz
- 1.0 Spectrum Naturals Organic Refined Coconut Oil14 fl oz
Busy lives need real solutions for dinner that don’t take a ton of prep or cook time. This recipe delivers on that and doesn’t skip on taste, presentation or heartiness.
- 1 pound uncooked, deveined shrimp – preferably wild caught
- 1 butternut squash
- 1/2 pound Brussels sprouts
- 1 yellow squash
- pink salt and fresh pepper
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil - I use organic, unrefined
- 1 cup fresh basil
Wash and cut all veggies. I bought my butternut squash pre-cut -- adding to the ways that this is a great, quick dinner. If you are cutting your own, skin and cut into 1 inch cubes. Cut the Brussels sprouts in half and quarter your yellow zucchini. Rinse your basil. You may cut it, I left mine whole. Add your coconut oil to the bottom of the dish (I used my dutch oven) then add all ingredients. Salt and pepper to your your liking then simply stir everything together. Place in the oven with a lid at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.