The Caipirinha is Brazil's most popular cocktail!
Note: You can switch out the tangerines and add limes for a more traditional flavor!
1. Divide tangerines or small oranges among 6 tumblers.
2. Add 2 teaspoons sugar and 1/2 teaspoon grated peeled ginger to each glass.
3. Crush the ingredients in the bottom of the glass with a muddler or handle of a wooden spoon.
3. Top each drink with 2 tablespoons tangerine juice and 1/4 cup cachaa (Brazilian sugarcane liquor) or vodka.
4. Fill glasses with ice cubes, stir, and serve.