• Four 4-ounce sticks of Organic Valley Cultured Unsalted Organic Butter
• Pasture raised butter slow churned in small batches with natural cultures added for a creamy, complex flavor
• Unsalted Organic Valley butter is ideal for nearly any recipe
• Use this spreadable butter on baked goods, or as an ingredient in cooking or baking
• USDA Certified Organic - we never use GMOs, antibiotics, synthetic hormones or toxic pesticides
Organic Valley Cultured Unsalted Organic Butter has a creamy tang and deep, sweet flavors that chefs and bakers crave. We start with pasture raised milk, then carefully slow-churn each small batch. This cultured butter is ideal for nearly any recipe, with a taste that won the bronze medal at the Los Angeles International Dairy Competition. Place a pat from these organic unsalted butter sticks on biscuits, drizzle it over seafood, or add it to a batch of sugar cookie dough. These four sticks of butter are individually wrapped in ButterLock parchment to seal in the goodness.