- Instacart Express
Instacart Express is a membership option for customers who want to use Instacart regularly. For a flat annual cost or a low monthly fee, you can enjoy unlimited free deliveries* on all orders over $35.
Instacart Express benefits
Instacart Express members enjoy exclusive benefits on every order—
- $0 delivery fees on orders of $35 or more (typically $3.99-$7.99 for non-Express)
- Reduced service fees (typically 5% for non-Express)*
- No busy pricing fees during peak delivery hours
- Shop at a variety of stores with free delivery on the entire order
*The service fee covers a broad range of operating costs including shopper operations, insurance, background checks, and Instacart Care.
Instacart Express Pricing
You can enjoy an Instacart Express membership and pay either monthly or annually.
An annual membership is $99 and will be billed each year on the same date. If you choose the monthly membership, you’ll be charged $9.99 per month on the same day.
Note: This membership does not give you faster delivery or earlier time slots than other customers. Likewise, membership with Instacart Express does not guarantee that specific delivery slots will be available for a given delivery. Service fees may apply. For full terms and conditions, please visit the Instacart Express Terms and Conditions.
Managing your Instacart Express membership
Existing Instacart Express members can update the auto-renew, payment settings, and even set subscription reminders on our website or in your Instacart app.
To manage your Express membership, log in to your account and select Account > Instacart Express.
Update your payment method–
- Select Update my card to choose a new preferred method
- Select Add new credit card to add a new one
- Enter the payment information and click Save Changes
Cancel or change your membership plan–
- Select Change my plan to choose an annual or monthly membership option
Select End membership > Continue to cancel to end your Instacart Express membership
- If you think you may change your mind, you can also have a reminder sent to you three days before the membership renews
- On the Express page, you’ll be able to see your membership end date, after which your membership will end.
You can return back to this page and select Renew membership at any time to become an Instacart Express member again.
*For all members, you may cancel your Instacart Express membership within the first 15 calendar days of your paid Instacart Express membership and receive a refund of the Instacart Express membership fee you paid, but only if you have not placed any orders using your Instacart Express membership. If you cancel at any other time, you will not receive a refund, but you can continue to enjoy the Free Deliveries through the end of your billing period.