Introducing Instacart Tastemakers, A New Way to Inspire Your Audience and Monetize Your Content
Earlier this year, Instacart announced the launch of Shoppable Recipes, new product integrations that allow food creators to make their recipes shoppable on Instacart. Shoppable Recipes leverage Instacart’s immense grocery catalog — one of the largest in the world — with real-time AI-driven modeling to find in-stock items and available Shoppers to get them delivered quickly, empowering people to turn recipe inspiration from their favorite culinary creators and brands into something delicious that they can make at home.
Today, we are building on the Shoppable Recipes ecosystem and now enabling more content creators and food-focused recipe publishers to make their websites and social media content commerce-enabled. With new easy link-building tools and the Shoppable Recipe button, publishers and content creators can make their content instantly shoppable on Instacart with just a few clicks.
With these new product capabilities, we’ve unveiled corresponding monetization tools with the launch of Instacart Tastemakers, a new program that allows creators to monetize purchases that their audiences make on Instacart. Now, creators can inspire their audience with delectable food and recipe content and product recommendations, and get paid when they order via Instacart.
Are you a food content creator? When you join Tastemakers, you’ll be able to:
- Earn money for your passion: It’s simple to make money doing what you love: creating content for your community.
- Turn inspiration into reality: Make it easy for your followers to bring your recipes to life with shoppable links.
- Expand your reach: Reach new audiences by sharing recipes with thousands of people who shop on Instacart.
Here’s how it works! You can create shoppable content by using our easy link-building tools or by integrating the Shoppable Recipe button on your site:
- Shoppable links: Copy your recipe link or Instacart list link and go to the Instacart Tastemakers homepage to create a shoppable link. Then post your link on any social media platform!
- Shoppable Recipe button: Go to the Instacart Tastemakers homepage to make your recipe website shoppable. Add a few lines of code to your site to add the button on any of your recipes.
- Check out the additional resources in the Help Center section if your site uses a plugin. We have pre-integrated with leading recipe plugin developers to make the implementation even easier for you.
Most Recent in Company Updates
Introducing Instacart Health: Delivering the Ingredients for Healthier Living
When it comes to the connection between health and nutrition, the data tells an eye-opening story. Today, more than one in 10 Americans doesn’t have reliable access to nutritious food (1), and more than 100…...Sep 28, 2022
The Instacart Effect: More Grocery Jobs for Women, Seniors, and Workers Without Higher Education
In recent years, economic studies have revealed the positive impact Instacart has had on the U.S. brick-and-mortar grocery industry and the American economy, showing that we’ve helped increase total U.S. grocery revenue by $6.4 billion…...Sep 20, 2022
Introducing Connected Stores: Making Shopping Seamless￼
For the last decade, we’ve worked with grocers to bring their businesses online, and helped people find their favorite foods and get them delivered to their door in just a few clicks. While there’s a…...Sep 19, 2022