Get in as fast as 1 hour
It’s all local
Shop your favorites
Connect with shoppers
Fat Free Dried Coconut Chips Delivery or Pickup
Fat Free Dried Coconut Chips Near Me
FAQs About Dried Coconut Chips
Once you place your order, Instacart will connect you with a personal shopper in your area to shop and deliver your order.
Contactless delivery is available with our "Leave at my door" option.
You can track your order's progress and communicate with your shopper every step of the way using the Instacart app or website.
Learn more about how to place an order here.
Then, when you arrive at the store of your choice, use the Instacart app to notify us.
Depending on the store, a shopper or store employee will bring the groceries to your car, or you can pick them up at the designated area.
Learn more about pickup orders here.
- Delivery fees start at $3.99 for same-day orders over $35. Fees vary for one-hour deliveries, club store deliveries, and deliveries under $35.
- Service fees vary and are subject to change based on factors like location and the number and types of items in your cart. Orders containing alcohol have a separate service fee.
- Tipping is optional but encouraged for delivery orders. It’s a great way to show your shopper appreciation and recognition for excellent service. 100% of your tip goes directly to the shopper who delivers your order.
Instacart pickup cost:
- There may be a “pickup fee” (equivalent to a delivery fee for pickup orders) on your pick up order that is typically $1.99 for non-Instacart+ members. Instacart+ membership waives this like it would a delivery fee.
- Pick up orders have no service fees, regardless of non-Instacart+ or Instacart+ membership.
Learn more about Instacart pricing here.
You can set item and delivery instructions in advance, as well as chat directly with your shopper while they shop and deliver your items. You can tell the shopper to:
- Find Best Match: By default, your shopper will use their best judgement to pick a replacement for your item.
- Pick Specific Replacement: You can pick a specific alternative for the shopper to purchase if your first choice is out-of-stock.
- Don't Replace: For items you’d rather not replace, choose “Don't replace” to get a refund if the item is out of stock.
Learn more about instructions for specific items or replacements here.
- Missing items
- Incorrect items
- Damaged items
- Poor replacements
- Early/late orders