Get in as fast as 1 hour
It’s all local
Shop your favorites
Connect with shoppers
Green Giant Spaghetti Squash Delivery or Pickup
Green Giant Spaghetti Squash Near Me
Buy your favorite Green Giant Spaghetti Squash online with Instacart. Order Green Giant Spaghetti Squash from local and national retailers near you and enjoy on-demand, contactless delivery or pickup within 2 hours.
FAQs about spaghetti squash
Spaghetti squash is a good source of specific vitamins and minerals, such as the following:
- Niacin (B3).
- Pantothenic acid (B5).
- Vitamin B6.
- Folic acid.
- Vitamin A.
- Vitamin C.
Spaghetti squash is easily stored using a few different methods. Whether the squash is cooked or raw, squeeze out excess air when storing in plastic bags.
- Uncooked: Store uncooked squash in a cool, dry place, ideally less than 60 degrees Fahrenheit. Spaghetti squash will keep for up to three months.
- Cut: Store cut squash in airtight containers or bags in the refrigerator or freezer and use within a month.
- Freeze noodle portion: Rake out the flesh of cooked spaghetti squash and divide it into portions. Place each portion in separate containers or a resealable plastic bag, label the bags or containers, and freeze.
Spaghetti squash is often difficult to cut, but with proper care and a sharp knife, you can halve your squash and eat it, too.
- Set squash lengthwise on a cutting board.
- Slice off the top and bottom to make the squash easier to stand upright.
- Stand the spaghetti squash on the cutting board and slice from top to bottom.
- Take your time and keep the knife under control at all times.
Shop with Instacart today and choose from various spaghetti squash products delivered to your door, or arrange for pickup at your convenience.