Get in as fast as 1 hour
It’s all local
Shop your favorites
Connect with shoppers
Vegan Lo Bok Radish Delivery or Pickup
Vegan Lo Bok Radish Near Me
Buy your favorite Vegan Lo Bok Radish online with Instacart. Order Vegan Lo Bok Radish from local and national retailers near you and enjoy on-demand, contactless delivery or pickup within 2 hours.
FAQs about lo bok radish
Lo bok radish provides a host of nutritional and health benefits. A 100-gram serving of raw lo bok radish provides the following nutritional values:
- Calories: 18.
- Fiber: 1.6 grams.
- Carbohydrates: 4.1 grams.
- Fat: 0.1 grams.
- Protein: 0.1 grams.
- Omega-3 fatty acids: 29 milligrams.
- Omega-6 fatty acids: 16 milligrams.
- Vitamin C: 22 milligrams.
- Folate: 28 micrograms.
- Potassium: 227 milligrams.
- Magnesium: 16 milligrams.
- Calcium: 27 milligrams.
Kimchi is flavorful and makes a great side for Asian dishes. You can even add it to Asian-style crepes for a wonderful savory meal.
Cabbage and Lo Bok Radish Kimchi
- 1 medium head Napa cabbage, cut into thick slices.
- 8 ounces lo bok radish, peeled, and cut into matchsticks.
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger.
- 1 tablespoon sugar.
- 1/4 cup salt.
- 2 tablespoons shrimp paste or fish sauce.
- 2 tablespoons Korean dried red pepper flakes.
- 4 medium scallions cut into 1-inch pieces.
Put the cabbage in a bowl and pour the salt over it. Massage the salt into the cabbage and let the mixture sit for about 20 minutes. Combine the shrimp paste or fish sauce, ginger, red pepper flakes, and sugar. Rinse the salt out of the cabbage, place it, the radish, and the sauce into a 2-quart jar. Let it ferment for about seven days.