Harris Teeter Honeydew Melons Delivery or Pickup
Harris Teeter Honeydew Melons Near Me
Buy your favorite Harris Teeter Honeydew Melons online with Instacart. Order Harris Teeter Honeydew Melons from local and national retailers near you and enjoy on-demand, contactless delivery or pickup within 2 hours.
FAQs about honeydew melons
You can store a ripe honeydew melon for up to a week, but you should enjoy this fruit as soon as possible for the best flavor. Once you've cut into the melon, you can store it in the fridge in an airtight container for up to three days. If you want to preserve the melon longer, you can freeze cubes or slices of melon in freezer bags for up to 12 months.
Honeydew and cantaloupe melons are not the same, though they both belong to the Cucumis Melo species. Cantaloupe melons have a darker rind with a netted texture. The flesh of a cantaloupe is orange compared to the honeydew's green flesh. Cantaloupe is a bit softer with a richer flavor, but honeydew is sweeter.
These melons are nearly identical in calories, water content, and macronutrients. However, cantaloupe has 68 times more vitamin A and about twice as much Vitamin C when compared to honeydew.
Honeydew melons offer a wealth of health benefits. Eating honeydew melon may:
- Promote healthy skin with its high Vitamin C content.
- Reduce your risk of high blood pressure thanks to the melon's high potassium and low sodium.
- Support your immune system.
- Help you maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- Improve your bone health by providing vitamin K, magnesium, and folate.
- Power your workouts effectively by providing electrolytes and hydration.
- Promote proper digestion with good fiber content.
- Support eye health with zeaxanthin and lutein antioxidants.
You can easily order fresh honeydew melon through Instacart. Use the app or website to place your order quickly and easily. You'll enjoy same-day delivery of this and other fresh produce that saves you the time and effort of making a trip to the grocery store!