Get in as fast as 1 hour
It’s all local
Shop your favorites
Connect with shoppers
Cub Pork Neck Delivery or Pickup
Cub Pork Neck Near Me
Buy your favorite Cub Pork Neck online with Instacart. Order Cub Pork Neck from local and national retailers near you and enjoy on-demand, contactless delivery or pickup within 2 hours.
FAQs about pork neck
Pork neck pairs well with roasted apples, baked beans, cornbread, and potatoes. For a lighter option, pair your pork neck with a bitter green salad and grilled fruit.
If you enjoy a cocktail with your meals, here are some wine and spirit pairings for pork neck:
- Rose wine: California rose wines pair well with the rich flavors of pork neck.
- Beer: Pale ales, IPAs, and Belgian whites are especially good with pork neck.
- Bourbon/whiskey: The flavors of smoke, caramel, and oak in bourbon and whiskey make them a natural companion to pork.
Marinating is an easy way to add flavor and tenderness to a pork neck. Here are some tips for marinating safely:
- Marinate your pork neck for several hours, but never more than 24 hours.
- Use a large plastic bag to hold the marinade and pork. This allows you to turn the bag every few hours, exposing all of the pork to the marinade.
- Store marinating pork neck in your refrigerator to prevent dangerous bacterial growth.
- Use paper towels to pat your pork neck dry when it is removed from the marinade. Drying helps your pork neck sear evenly.
For many years, the USDA recommended that pork be cooked to 160 degrees to be safe from parasites. In 2011, the USDA changed that recommendation to 145 degrees for two reasons:
The new recommendation is for all steaks, chops, and roasts. Ground pork must be cooked to 160 degrees.
Pork neck is an economical, flavor-filled cut that the whole family will love. Instacart makes it easy to get pork neck delivered straight to your door. Order pork neck using the Instacart app, and our friendly shoppers will do the work for you. With Instacart, you can enjoy contact-free pickup or delivery in as little as 2 hours!