Get in as fast as 1 hour
It’s all local
Shop your favorites
Connect with shoppers
H-E-B Top Round Steak Delivery or Pickup
H-E-B Top Round Steak Near Me
Buy your favorite H-E-B Top Round Steak online with Instacart. Order H-E-B Top Round Steak from local and national retailers near you and enjoy on-demand, contactless delivery or pickup within 2 hours.
FAQs about top round steak
Raw top round steaks can keep for up to three days in the refrigerator when stored properly. Place the raw meat in a plastic bag and place the meat on a plate to capture any juices that may leak out. Put the steak in the meat drawer.
You have several options when you want to tenderize top round steak.
- Use a meat tenderizer mallet. Using a meat tenderizer, the mallet softens the tough fibers, making the meat easier to chew.
- Add prepared meat tenderizer. Store-bought meat tenderizers help break down the connective tissue.
- Rest the meat after cooking. Leaving the meat to rest for about five to 20 minutes allows the juices to re-absorb into the meat, helping to make it juicy and tender.
- Cook the top round steak low and slow. The steak becomes juicier when you cook it at a low temperature for a long time.
- Marinate the meat. Marinating the meat will help to make it juicer. When you use vinegar or citrus, it helps to break down the connective tissue.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
Whisk all ingredients together. Place the top round steak in a plastic bag or deep pan. Pour the marinade over the meat and let the top round steak marinate for about eight hours.