Certified Angus Beef Top Round Steak Delivery or Pickup
Buy Top Round Steak at stores near you
Certified Angus Beef Top Round Steak Near Me
Buy your favorite Certified Angus Beef Top Round Steak online with Instacart. Order Certified Angus Beef Top Round Steak from local and national retailers near you and enjoy on-demand, contactless delivery or pickup within 2 hours.
FAQs about top round steak
Raw top round steaks can keep for up to three days in the refrigerator when stored properly. Place the raw meat in a plastic bag and place the meat on a plate to capture any juices that may leak out. Put the steak in the meat drawer.
You have several options when you want to tenderize top round steak.
- Use a meat tenderizer mallet. Using a meat tenderizer, the mallet softens the tough fibers, making the meat easier to chew.
- Add prepared meat tenderizer. Store-bought meat tenderizers help break down the connective tissue.
- Rest the meat after cooking. Leaving the meat to rest for about five to 20 minutes allows the juices to re-absorb into the meat, helping to make it juicy and tender.
- Cook the top round steak low and slow. The steak becomes juicier when you cook it at a low temperature for a long time.
- Marinate the meat. Marinating the meat will help to make it juicer. When you use vinegar or citrus, it helps to break down the connective tissue.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
Whisk all ingredients together. Place the top round steak in a plastic bag or deep pan. Pour the marinade over the meat and let the top round steak marinate for about eight hours.