Get in as fast as 1 hour
It’s all local
Shop your favorites
Connect with shoppers
First Street Beef Country-Style Chuck Ribs Delivery or Pickup
First Street Beef Country-Style Chuck Ribs Near Me
Buy your favorite First Street Beef Country-Style Chuck Ribs online with Instacart. Order First Street Beef Country-Style Chuck Ribs from local and national retailers near you and enjoy on-demand, contactless delivery or pickup within 2 hours.
FAQs about beef country-style chuck ribs
Each beef country-style chuck rib weighs approximately 5 ounces. As a general rule, two ribs are enough for the average person, especially when paired with sides.
Beef country-style chuck ribs pair well with homestyle sides, such as cornbread, biscuits, green beans, collard greens, macaroni and cheese, and potato salad. If you prefer a lighter meal, serve your country-style ribs with a light green salad, watermelon, and corn on the cob.
Here are the best wines and spirits to pair with country-style chuck ribs:
- Sparkling wine: Sparkling wines cut the heat of spicy barbecue sauces and work well with anything cooked on the grill. Look for a Prosecco or other light-bodied sparkling wine.
- Rosé: Rosé wines have become synonymous with picnics and summer get-togethers. Chilled rosé wines have an acidic bite that cuts through the heaviness of beef ribs. California rosé wines are a tasty companion to barbecue meals.
- Red wine: Red wines are a natural pairing with any beef dish. Avoid heavy reds, such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Barolo, and Syrah. A light Pinot Noir or Malbec is the perfect accompaniment to barbecue.
- Beer: A cold beer is a great companion to rich, barbecued ribs. Look for a crisp lager or malty craft brew.
- Bourbon: The rich, oaky flavors of bourbon pair well with smoked country-style ribs.
- Tennessee whiskey: Tennessee whiskey, such as Jack Daniels, has a smoky sweetness that works amazingly well with barbecue ribs.
Properly stored, your beef country-style chuck ribs will stay fresh in the refrigerator for three to five days. Wrap your ribs tightly in plastic wrap or store them in a plastic bag. You can also freeze country-style ribs in a freezer-safe plastic bag for four to six months.