Get in as fast as 1 hour
It’s all local
Shop your favorites
Connect with shoppers
Belfiore Cheese Burrata Cheese for Delivery or Pickup
Belfiore Cheese Burrata Near Me
Buy your favorite Belfiore Cheese Burrata online with Instacart. Order Belfiore Cheese Burrata from local and national retailers near you and enjoy on-demand, contactless delivery or pickup within 2 hours.
FAQs about Burrata cheese
Burrata tastes sweet with every type of summer product surrounding you. Cut the exterior of your Burrata into slices and add it to salads or pastas. Sprinkle the creamy inside with olive oil, drizzle with sea freaky salt and serve with roasted vegetables, tomatoes or grilled bread. The list is endless, and when dealing with a piece of Burrata cheese, you really can't go wrong.
Cheese mongers typically make Burrata in the shape of a ball. Due to its soft texture and high-water content, it might lose its shape and flatten out over time if kept the same way as other cheeses. Storing Burrata in a liquid helps to retain its moisture and shape.
Here are some of the best recipes for Burrata:
- Cauliflower, Herbs and Barley with Burrata.
- Pickled Melon, Tomato, and Burrata Salad
- Poppy Seed Vinaigrette and Cooked Beets with Burrata
- Arugula Leeks, Crostini with Burrata and Pink Pepper
- Lemon, Spinach, Toasted Almonds and Campanelle Pasta with Burrata
- Tomato Sandwiches, Burrata and Crispy Pancetta
- Mustard and Vinaigrette with Burrata
- Snap Pea Salad with Burrata
- Radishes with Burrata
- Preserved Nectarine Salad with Burrata
There are numerous uses for Burrata. Whether you are a fan or new to cheeses, Burrata is the best choice. Order yours today on the Instacart app!