Get in as fast as 1 hour
It’s all local
Shop your favorites
Connect with shoppers
Starbucks Beverages Delivery or Pickup
Starbucks Nariño 70 Cold Brew Black Medium Roast Starbucks Nariño 70 Cold Brew Black Medium Roast Ground Coffee
Starbucks DoubleShot Energy Mocha Energy Coffee Beverage ( - 15 Fluid ) 180 Fluid Aluminum Cans
15 fl oz
Starbucks Beverages Near Me
Buy your favorite Starbucks Beverages online with Instacart. Order Starbucks Coffee, Energy Drinks, Juice, and more from local and national retailers near you and enjoy on-demand, contactless delivery or pickup within 2 hours.
FAQs about beverages
As a general rule, the sizes of beverage servings depend on the type of drink you purchase. Although serving sizes may differ for select products, most follow these standard guidelines:
- 8 ounce: Most juice, soda, tea, and kombucha options have 8oz servings available.
- 1 can: Because sparkling water and diet soda are low-calorie options, the serving size generally includes an entire can.
- 1 bottle: For sports drinks, the serving size usually includes one bottle.
- 1 packet: For powdered drink mixes, a serving size typically includes a single packet.
When you order via Instacart, you can expect your beverages to arrive in one of these standard packages:
- Plastic bottles: Juice, soda, tea, and sports drinks often come in resealable plastic bottles.
- Glass bottles: Fermented drinks like kombucha often come in glass bottles.
- Aluminum cans: Sparkling water, energy drinks, and soft drinks usually come in aluminum cans.
- Paperboard: Many juice and milk options come in paperboard containers, which often have resealable plastic valves.
- Airtight packaging: When you purchase whole or ground coffee beans, you can expect them to arrive in an airtight plastic package.
- Packets: Most drink mixes and powdered drinks come in individual plastic packets.
Beverages can provide a wide range of health benefits. Water and sparkling water are crucial for hydration and ensuring that your body has enough fluids. Sports drinks are also designed to keep you hydrated, even during periods of strenuous physical activity.
Many juices, especially those with 100% fruit, provide essential vitamins and nutrients. Along the same lines, many milk and plant-based alternatives include protein, calcium, and other nutrients that your body needs to stay healthy.
When you order through Instacart, you have countless options for beverages that are free from dairy, gluten, soy, and other common allergens. Be sure to read product labels and ingredients carefully before purchasing. When you browse beverages on Instacart, you can click on any product to confirm the ingredients, certifications, and nutrition facts. Many product listings also include details about where to learn more, such as the manufacturer's website.
Yes, in many states, you can purchase alcoholic beverages via Instacart and have them delivered to your home. Because each state sets its own rules for alcohol sales, be sure to choose the right type of store when shopping for your favorite alcoholic beverages. For example, in some states, supermarkets sell beer and wine only, while liquor stores sell spirits. In other states, supermarkets may sell a wider variety of alcohol types.
You can buy alcohol with Instacart if you're 21 years of age or older. Before placing your order, confirm that you can meet the ID requirements, which depend on your state and the store. For example, Instacart shoppers in many states can accept U.S. passports, but only for purchases from certain stores. When your shopper delivers your order, you must show an approved government-issued ID to prove your age. You can expect the shopper to scan your ID before completing the delivery.