Kasteel Belgian Style Ales Delivery or Pickup
Kasteel Belgian Style Ales Near Me
Buy your favorite Kasteel Belgian Style Ales online with Instacart. Order Kasteel Belgian Style Ales from local and national retailers near you and enjoy on-demand, contactless delivery or pickup within 2 hours.
FAQs about Belgian
The best kind of food depends a bit on the style of Belgian that you're drinking.
For Trappist beers, consider:
- Chocolate, especially dark chocolate
- Hearty stew, such as beef or lamb
For Dubbels, try:
- Smoked sausage
- Barbecue pork
If you're interested in a Tripel, pair it with:
- Ham, especially a ham sandwich
- Prosciutto, Swiss, or Brie
- Basil pesto in a pasta dish or salad
- Shellfish, such as shrimp or crabs
- Spicy food, including Thai dishes
- Fruity desserts, such as an apple tart or pie
Quadrupels taste amazing with:
- Rich desserts like bread pudding
- Gouda cheese
Store your Belgian beer in a cool and dark place around 55-60 degrees. Most Belgian beers have instructions about the temperature they should be served, so you'll want to keep your Belgian beers stored within 10 degrees of this recommendation to preserve the flavor. Since Belgian beers are still fermenting in the bottle, you can leave them in the dark for a while and improve the taste as long as you keep the temperature relatively consistent. Store your bottles upright.
When you serve your Belgian beer, it's best to let it warm up for a bit after removing it from the fridge. Pour it very slowly into a goblet-shaped glass to provide the best possible tasting experience.