Get in as fast as 1 hour
It’s all local
Shop your favorites
Connect with shoppers
Camo Brewing Company American All-Malt Lager Delivery or Pickup
Camo Brewing Company American All-Malt Lager Near Me
Buy your favorite Camo Brewing Company American All-Malt Lager online with Instacart. Order Camo Brewing Company American All-Malt Lager from local and national retailers near you and enjoy on-demand, contactless delivery or pickup within 2 hours.
FAQs about American all-malt lager
This type of drink pairs well with a wide variety of food, so chances are, you can easily find a perfect match for your American all-malt lager. Some pairing suggestions include:
- Cheeses, such as cheddar, Brie, Gouda, Camembert, Fontina, or mozzarella.
- Salads, including chicken Cobb salad or Greek salad.
- Barbecue, especially chicken or pork.
- Seafood, particularly shellfish, sushi, and herb-crusted salmon with lemon.
- Fried food, such as chicken wings or french fries.
- Spicy cuisine, including Mexican dishes.
- Pork, such as ham or bacon.
- Chicken, including herb chicken or chicken salad.
- Kettle corn.
- Salted meats, such as beef jerky or turkey jerky.
Calling a drink all-malt essentially means that no corn or rice was used in its fermentation process. All-malt drinks tend to have a much stronger malt flavor, particularly since it doesn't have the sweetness that tends to be associated with drinks that use more corn or rice in their production. The primary difference is what is included in the brewing process. A drink that uses corn or rice in its production cannot be an all-malt beverage.
American all-malt lagers taste best when they're served chilled. Most recommend a temperature between 38 and 45 degrees Fahrenheit. A pilsner glass is ideal for drinking an all-malt lager. When you store your American all-malt lager, keep the temperature within 10 degrees of the ideal temperature and leave it in a dark place so that the light cannot affect the quality of your drink. Like other lagers, the American all-malt lager is best stored upright to prevent a yeast ring from forming in the neck area if it's bottled.
If the ABV of your all-malt lager is higher than 8%, you can let it sit for some time before drinking it; otherwise, try to enjoy the flavor soon after the bottling date, ideally within three months.