Maybelline Personal Care Delivery or Pickup
Buy Personal Care at stores near you
Personal Care Near Me
Buy your favorite Personal Care online with Instacart. Order Shaving, Foot Care, Deodorants and Antiperspirants, and more from local and national retailers near you and enjoy on-demand, contactless delivery or pickup within 2 hours.
FAQs about personal care
While both deodorants and antiperspirants work to reduce body odor, they do so in different ways. Understanding the differences between these two personal care products can help you choose the best product for your needs.
Deodorants work to eliminate armpit odor, but they do not eliminate perspiration. Deodorants increase your skin's acidity, which makes your skin less attractive to odor-causing bacteria. These products are typically alcohol-based and may also contain perfume to mask odors.
Antiperspirants, on the other hand, work by reducing sweat. Many antiperspirants have active ingredients that include aluminum-based compounds, which temporarily block your sweat pores. Blocking the pores cuts down the amount of perspiration that can reach your skin. If you find that over-the-counter (OTC) antiperspirants do not adequately control your sweating, you can try prescription antiperspirants.
You can brush your teeth effectively with either an electric toothbrush or manual toothbrush, considering personal preference and comfort levels when deciding. An electric toothbrush offers bristle movement that may help remove more plaque or food and improve gum health. Electric toothbrushes also offer an alternative for people who have difficulty brushing well with a manual toothbrush, such as:
- Older adults.
- People with conditions like arthritis.
- People with disabilities.
If you decide to go with an electric toothbrush, look at manufacturer instructions so you know when to replace the head. You can find electric toothbrushes with a variety of features, including:
- Adjustable power levels.
- Fast vibrating bristles.
- Rechargeable batteries.
- Rotating-oscillating heads, which are brush heads that rotate in one direction and then the other.
The most important aspect is making sure you brush and floss regularly, so the best toothbrush is one you can comfortably use!
The American Academy of Pediatrics now recommends that parents start brushing their child's teeth with a small amount of fluoride toothpaste once teeth start to erupt. It is important to use the right amount of toothpaste, especially for kids under 2 years old, to prevent your child from swallowing fluoride toothpaste. Use a small smear of toothpaste, about the size of a rice grain, until your child can spit after brushing (usually around age 3).
You can also consider a toothpaste brand that offers kid-friendly flavors. You can find a list of approved children's toothpastes and dental hygiene products from the American Dental Association.
The wide range of available products can make choosing the right one for your body feel overwhelming. Your first step is understanding how heavy or light your period tends to be. Options include:
- Pads: Pads are typically easy to use, making them a good option for women who have just started menstruating. You can choose pads based on your flow. If you have issues with comfort, consider styles that conform to your underwear or ones with wings that hold the pad in place.
- Menstrual cups: Cups can hold more fluid than other products, offering an eco-friendly option. You'll find both disposable and reusable menstrual cups.
- Tampons: Tampons work well for active women, as they do not interfere with swimming or exercise. You can choose from tampons with cardboard applicators, plastic applicators, or no applicators. Match the absorbency rating to your flow, or choose a box with various sizes.
No matter what personal care products you need for you or your loved ones, Instacart makes your day a little easier by offering all the essentials in one easy-to-shop spot. Fill your cart and use the Instacart app to bring home personal care products from your favorite brands today!