Get in as fast as 1 hour
It’s all local
Shop your favorites
Connect with shoppers
eos Skin Care Delivery or Pickup
eos Skin Care Near Me
Buy your favorite eos Skin Care online with Instacart. Order eos Facial Care, Sun Care and Tanning, Hand Care, and more from local and national retailers near you and enjoy on-demand, contactless delivery or pickup within 2 hours.
FAQs About Skin Care
Sunscreen can help you prevent sunburns, reduce the risk of developing skin cancer, and prevent early skin aging. But with so many options out there, choosing the right product for you can feel overwhelming. You can look for a few details to help guide your decision:
- Broad-spectrum: If you see those words on the sunscreen label, you'll know that the product can protect skin from two types of harmful UV rays — UVA rays and UVB rays.
- SPF: According to the American Academy of Dermatology, you should choose sunscreen with an SPF rating of at least 30 or higher.
- Water-resistant: The words "water-resistant" on a sunscreen label will tell you that your sunscreen will stay on sweaty or wet skin for some time before you need to reapply the sunscreen. Sunscreen is designated as water-resistant for either 40 or 80 minutes. Not every sunscreen is water-resistant.
When you're creating a skincare routine that works for you, you'll want to consider products to use in the morning and at night. You'll use certain products either in the morning or before going to bed, while other products are useful to use twice per day. Here's a suggested order to guide you for each part of the day.
In the morning, you can use:
Remember that you'll want to apply sunscreen as the final step in your skincare routine before going out.
Before bed, you can use:
Even when you commit to protecting your skin with sunscreen, sometimes you may get sunburns. Products such as Aloe Vera can help reduce inflammation to ease pain and redness. Some other steps you can take if you experience a sunburn include:
- Cooldown your skin: Cool your burn with cold compresses, but make sure you don't apply ice to your sunburn directly. You can also take a cool bath or shower, but make sure you don't stay in for too long, as that can dry your skin.
- Moisturize: Moisturize damp skin with a moisturizing lotion, repeating over the next few days to ensure your peeling skin stays moist. Look for moisturizers that don't have petroleum or oil-based ointments, as those can trap heat and worsen your burn.
- Replenish fluids: Burns bring fluids to the surface of your skin, so you may get dehydrated. Drink water or sports drinks to replenish electrolytes.
Sunscreens formulated specifically for your face are actually different from body-specific sunscreen products. Because the skin on your face is usually more sensitive to irritation than body skin is, facial sunscreens are tested to ensure they cause less irritation and don't trigger acne.
Putting a body sunscreen on your face can cause additional problems if you're prone to acne or have susceptible skin. That's especially true of dry-touch sprays, which tend to be full of alcohol that easily dries and irritates facial skin. So, while you technically can put body sunscreen on your face, depending on how sensitive your skin is, you might want to add a facial sunscreen to your routine as well.
Make stocking up on your favorite skincare products easier than ever before when you shop via Instacart. Instacart helps you save time and money, so shop for the skincare products you need using the app today!