Clorox Cleaner + Bleach Original

Clorox Cleaner + Bleach Original
Sign up to see prices in your local store
Available in these stores:


Clorox® Original Cleaner + Bleach. Economy size. Cleans 40% more per spray*. Clean-Up®. Kills 99.9% of bacteria & viruses†. Found in the home.


Active Ingredient: Sodium Hypochlorite - 1.84%. Other Ingredients - 98.16%. Total - 100.00%.


Directions for use: it is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Before use, open windows and turn on fan. If vapors bother you, leave room while product is working. Avoid contact with clothes, fabric, wood, rubber, painted and paper surfaces. Prolonged contact with metal, old porcelain or worn plastic laminate may cause discoloration. Refill only with this product. To spray every drop: tilt bottle at a downward angle while spraying. To refill: turn trigger on spray bottle counterclockwise and pull upwards to remove. After refilling spray bottle, replace trigger by aligning tube on trigger with tube inside bottle and push down until it clicks into place. To clean and disinfect hard, nonporous surfaces: Spray product 4-6 inches from surface until thoroughly wet. Let stand 30 seconds. Rinse or wipe clean. For heavily soiled surfaces, preclean surface before disinfecting. Precautionary statements: hazards to humans and domestic animals. Storage and disposal: Store this product in a cool area to avoid deterioration. Do not reuse or refill except as described in the directions for use. Refill only with this product. Recycle empty container or discard in trash.


Keep out of reach of children. EYE AND SKIN IRRITANT. Use only in well-ventilated areas. See back label for additional precautionary statements. Eye and skin irritant. Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Avoid contact with skin. Wear protective eyewear. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Harmful if swallowed. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear gloves. Vapors may irritate. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Not recommended for use by persons with heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems such as asthma, emphysema or obstructive lung disease. First aid: if in eyes: hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. If on skin or clothing: take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. If inhaled: move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. If swallowed: call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glassful of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for further treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor or going for treatment. PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL HAZARDS: this product contains bleach. Do not use or mix this product with other household chemicals, such as ammonia, toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers or acid, as this releases hazardous gases.

Always refer to the actual package for the most accurate information.